The Wolves of the Endless Cave
Welcome to the Wolves of the Endless Cave! We hope you join us down in the Cave, where we yearn to see the wonders of land and let our eyes adjust to the sun.

~Jaeden

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Wolves of the Endless Cave! We hope you join us down in the Cave, where we yearn to see the wonders of land and let our eyes adjust to the sun.

~Jaeden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guest Information... and Stuff
Guest Joining Thread EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:13 pm by Jaeden

» The Skylight Camp
Guest Joining Thread EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:47 am by Jaeden

» Shadow's Bio
Guest Joining Thread EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:10 pm by Shadow

» Emph, the blind huntress
Guest Joining Thread EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:06 am by Emph

» Guest Joining Thread
Guest Joining Thread EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:18 pm by Jaeden

» Jagged Teeth Camp
Guest Joining Thread EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:05 pm by Jaeden

» ~Gem Pond~
Guest Joining Thread EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:03 pm by Jaeden

» Still Water Stream
Guest Joining Thread EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:52 pm by Jaeden

» The Stream
Guest Joining Thread EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:42 pm by Jaeden

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

TSPRII

Guest Joining Thread

2 posters

Go down

Guest Joining Thread Empty Guest Joining Thread

Post by Jaeden Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:25 pm

-::{Welcome to the Wolves of the Endless Cave}::-

You've spotted a mysterious opening in the ground and decide to explore it.  After a while, it gets so dark you can't see your muzzle. You’re lost. Can you find a way out, that is, if you can survive here, in the dark, damp, unforgiving walls of endless rock?

Live off of the water dripping from the walls of the cave and from pools, but be careful it's not poisoned. Down in the cave, it passes through many things, and those things could be fatal. Find the other animals, like deer, rabbits, etc., for food, but avoid predators that have lost their way. Find the other wolves that have gotton lost here, where they have a leader who is brave and noble.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/color]
-::{Da Rules}::-

You will start out with three chances. First time to break a rule, you get a warning. Second time, you will be demoted to omega, lose some reputation, and lose special privelages (chatbox, ability to become PMotM, etc.). Third time, you will be banned for a week and the time will increase from there if you continue to break rules. After the third time you break a rule, you will not be able to prove yourself and regain your old position and privelages.
~Golden Rule! Don't do to others what you wouldn't to be done to you.
~No text chat in the forums please. Leave it for the chatbox or texting.
~Please keep the RP drama out of the other forums. It's just a roleplay, not real life.
~Please stay active. Don't join this pack if your never going to RP with us.
~If can't be active anymore, please PM me and post a good-bye topic. Don't just simply leave and leave us wondering what happened to you.
~This site is generally for thirteen years and up, although we do accept younger members. On that note, no detailed RP scenes (In other words, no detailed mating, birthing, or fighting scences.)
~No SPAM; stupid pointless annoying messages. It's just plain useless and clutters up the site.

~Cursing and swearing is not acceptable!! If you curse, you will not be given a warning; it will go straight to the second level rule breaking consequences. We don't want to teach younger kids foul language, and it could also get the site in trouble.
~I have tried to keep these rules as fair as possible. If you think that one of them is wrong and should be changed, please tell me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-::{Pack Stats}::-

Pack Website: WIP-should be done soon
Pack Colors: Royal blue, sky blue, and ice blue.
Accepting Members
Accepting Affiliates
Accepting Rivals
Accepting Pack Friends
Secret Code: Timber

-::{Ranks}::-

Legend:
♀=Female
♂=Male

Adrein
An Adrein is the Leader of the pack.
Jaeden ♀

Blyth
A Blyth is the second in command. They fill in when something happens to the Adrein, and the Lead Blyth will take over when the Adrein dies or retires.
-::{Must be earned}::-

Dyken
A Dyken is the offspring of the above ranks whom train to fill those positions. They could also be trusted members that have been hand-chosen by the Adrein or Blyth.
-::{Must be earned}::-

Elder
Elders are the old and retired whom are respected and taken care of until they pass away.
-::{None, be the first!}::-

Heliw
The Heliw's find food for the pack and also keep a wary lookout for predators. They are the best at tracking food down to feed the other members of the pack and sniffing out other creatures.

Savvas
Savvas's keep the pack safe. When a bear or another predator stumbles upon the pack, they chase it off.

Curad
Curad's scavenge the few underground plants (mainly mushrooms) and use them to heal the pack when they get wounded.

Icizi
Icizi's are the young of the pack. They are a year old and will be asked to think of what they will be when they grow up.

Jarni
Jarni's are the pups of the pack. When they are a year old, they go off to become

Cenau
Cenau's are the lowest ranking pack members. They are those who have broken a rule or have been too inactive.
-::{None}::-

Pack Friend
Pack Friend's are those who are unable to roleplay with us anymore or are interested in joining but not quite sure yet.
-::{None}::-

Applications

-::{Member Joining Form}::-

Code:
[b]~Member~[/b]
WQ Username:
Wolf Name:
Rank Wanted:
Wolf Age:
Looks:
Personality:
Activity (1-10):
History (Optional):
Other:
Secret Code:

-::{Pack Friend Joining Form}::-

Code:
[b]~Pack Friend~[/b]
WQ Name:
Reason for becoming a Pack Friend with us:

-::{Ally/Rival Joining Form}::-

Code:
[b]~Allie/Rival~[/b]
Pack Name:
Pack Leader:
Number of Members:
Site Link:
Button Link (Optional but would be prefered to ^^"):

Alliances

--------------

Rivalries

Last edited by Jaeden on Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jaeden
Jaeden

Gems : 17921

https://endlesscave.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Guest Joining Thread Empty Re: Guest Joining Thread

Post by Emph Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:56 am

Hi c:
I found this pack through WQ, thought I'd give it a go.

~Member~
WQ Username: kollane
Wolf Name: Emph
Rank Wanted: Heliw, that's like hunter, right?
Wolf Age: Roughly 2 1/2
Looks: Well... I'd send you a reference I made but guests can't send links :c
As far as build, she is smaller than an average wolf, due to the fact she is half fox. Though, she is somewhat muscular for hunting and sometimes fighting. Probably the thing that stands out most with this character's appearance, is the fact she's been blind for most of her life. (I know it sounds strange to have a blind huntress, but she can hear, smell, and feel things far stronger than most wolves. I won't go into too much detail now)
Her expression usually bares what looks like she's worried all the time, but she isn't. Just how she was born
Personality: (This is kinda long. Just copied and pasted a personality I had for another pack) Emph is a touchy wolf. If you hurt her feelings, she's going to remember it. She might not say anything in return or plot something against you, but she'll always keep whatever you have said in mind when affiliating with her. Also, she takes first impressions very seriously, because she isn't a strong believer in second chances. If she senses something wrong about a character the first time they meet, she'll see that wrongness as the "picture" in her head whenever she communicates with the character, even if they've been able to prove themselves otherwise. She's always be ready to attack or protect from someone she doesn't trust. More on "pictures" in her head. She imagines something that fits her affiliate well. For a more happy wolf, she may picture a fond memory of hers. Or for a more "dark" character, she'll remember something that made her uncomfortable or sad. In this way, it's hard to shake what you've done in the past around Emph, as it's also hard to have her impression of you be changed to a different picture. Despite not laughing too often, Emph herself will occasionally joke or tease, usually to others she doesn't like, or someone she's mocking.
Activity (1-10): About a 9 once school starts. But when I'm not busy I constantly check my role playing sites
History (Optional): Ehh, still working on it. All that really needs to be known for now is her mother was a wolf and her father is a fox.
Other: You can find me on deviantART as "aMillionLittleFibers"
Secret Code: Timber

Emph

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaeden Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:07 pm

(Heliw is a hunter)
(Sorry about the reference thing! And I get the blindness)
Accepted! When we both post our bios and I also post the territory XD we can start RP.
(Sorry this took so long! D:)
Jaeden
Jaeden

Back to top Go down

Post by Emph Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:18 pm

Pshhh that really was a short time compared to how long most packs take xD

sounds good to me c:
Emph
Emph

Gems : 17796

http://theshadowlurkers.forumotion.com/ <<friendly site

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaeden Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:18 pm

Oh, it was? Lol my concept of time has the idea that a day is a long time to wait for pack acceptance... I'm good like that.
Jaeden
Jaeden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down